Monday, November 3, 2008

The new ICMI Blog has launched!

If there is one aspect of our business that remains constant; it is change. Change is both a challenge and opportunity for both our professional and personal lives. 2009 will be one of the most challenging we have faced in generations. It is more important than ever to stay connected to understand the challenges, but more importantly, how to navigate successfully in this turbulent economic environment. We will do our best here at ICMI to bring you up to date information on current conditions, and the best information we have to help you succeed in these challenging times.

Brad Cleveland, one of the leaders in our industry shares with you some of the ways to be more competitive in this global and difficult economy. Brad will be a frequent author here, and I hope you read and respond to his posting below.

As you may know, I have been bringing together IT Support Professionals for over five years now at HDI, and I am proud of the results that we have achieved by building an interactive community of Support Professionals. My position is simple; serve the membership by providing the services they need to be better at what they do both personally and professionally.
ICMI has a long history of providing services to the Call Center Professional, and I hope to build on that success by incorporating more opportunities to network, share, and contribute to the value that we provide as a community. I am a firm believer in a simple concept; ask the membership what they need, and deliver it!

In the near future I hope to provide you with additional opportunities to share your knowledge and wisdom with others, by introducing some local Call Center events, construct a Strategic Advisory Board made up of you, the members, and to add to the value you already receive from the ICMI membership experience.

I hope to meet each and every one of you to hear how I can better serve you through the ICMI membership experience. I will continue to share with you any changes that we plan to make to the membership experience, and I look forward to hearing directly from you regarding the services you need to be successful.

I look forward to the changes, and great opportunity we have to continue to move the Call Center industry forward.

Blog on!

Warm Regards,
Rich Hand
Executive Director of Membership

No comments: